Welcome to my life! I figured that because my blog has been up and running for about 5 months now I should tell you a little about myself.
20 Facts about Me
1. I am 25 years old.
2. My birthday is a couple’s holiday in Japan and South Korea : White’s Day. Yay chocolate!
3. I was born in Okinawa, Japan but would qualify to run for POTUS.
4. My eyes are grey blue. No one in my family has brown eyes.
5. I’m a coffee addict.
6. I am TESOL certified.
7. I earned my certificate in Barcelona, my second favorite city!
8. London is my favorite city. I visited when I was younger and it was love at first sight!
9. My ancestor was on the Mayflower, but I’m likely related through a female or non-first child.
10. I’ve lived in 7 different US states and countries.
11. I played tennis in high school and one semester in university.
12. I worked at a pet store for 7 years.
13. Due to my time in retail, I tend to memorize store layouts. My friends text me when they’re at stores, asking me where to find random things.
14. My favorite color is blue.
15. I grow a basil plant wherever I live. Always. Even in my dorm room.
16. If you couldn’t tell from #15, I love plants.
17. I’ve had 3 dogs, 4 cats, 3 rats, and multiple fish at different times in my life. If you’ve never considered having a rat, I highly recommend them – so sweet and cuddly. They can even learn tricks!
18. I always own a pair of aviator glasses and why not? They’re always in fashion.
19. I’m a great cook. Give me a recipe (or no recipe) and I can usually cook it with no practice.
20. I’ve studied many languages but I’ve forgotten them all. 🙂
Newest obsession: Love Island – All hail queen Camilla!
Current Book I’m Reading: Eat Pray Love – Only 11 years late to the game…
I will be moving back to Pennsylvania from South Korea in August! Almost time to spend some very necessary time with the fam and pets.
Cue cat cuddling!
If you missed it, I just wrote a post rounding up the best mid-summer fashion trends –Check it out here!
If you’re still reading this, thanks for sticking around! I’m planning on releasing another post next week on one of my favorite subjects – can you guess what that is?
Comment below what you think my next post will be about or tell me a fun fact about yourself!